Purchase requisitions are required for all purchases of material, equipment or services for Delta State. Equipment and supplies should not be placed on the same requisition. The approval processes are different and require different lead time.
Enter a requisition into Banner as per instructions given in training sessions. Requisitions must be completed and approved before Procurement can process.
||Requisitions that have attachments (ie quotes, order forms, receipts, etc.) must be received in Procurement before the requisition can be processed. A note to the Procurement Servises office must be typed in the body of the requisition to alert them that attachments are being sent. The attachments may be faxed to Procurement referencing the requisition number.
Note: On-line departments must submit paper requisition to Procurement Services for the following instances:
- Total purchase is between $5,000.00 and $50,000.00 and department is requesting Procurement to obtain written quotes.
- Purchase is greater than $50,000.00 and must be publicly bid.
- The Vice President for Finance must assign account from which purchase is to be made.
- Blanket orders.
- Do not order from multiple vendors on one requisition.
- All requisitions must be typed.
- The date, department, delivery information, and vendor phone number, if available, must be filled out. Do not use the departmental telephone number. It is much more expedient if Procurement has the name and number of the person making the request for any questions that may arise.
- List the quantity of each item desired, the catalog number, a brief description with package quantities, and the estimated unit price.
- Show the correct departmental fund, organization, and account codes of items ordered.
- The person authorized to make the request must sign on the line indicated.
- Requisitions are official documents and they are audited. Do not fill in any blanks that are so indicated nor write messages or directions on the document. For required comments attach a memo or note.
- Download and save requisition.
This page is maintained by Beverly Lindsey.