John S. and Jutta Karnstedt Ferretti BSIS Scholarhip
Through the generosity of Jutta Karnstedt Ferretti, the BSIS program is able to offer an annual scholarship to a qualifying student. Please read the Guidelines, Application Process and Selection Process below. Fill in the application form and submit it with accompanying materials to the Director of the Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies (DSU Box 2377).
• A minimum 3.0 overall GPA
• Must be a BSIS student returning to Delta State in the fall
• Preference will be given to non-traditional students
• In cases where a multiple number of students qualify, other academically related criteria to be considered are:
• Students must submit an application form
• Students must submit a letter outlining qualifications according to the selection criteria
• Students must submit two letters of recommendation from DSU faculty members familiar with the students’ academic work
• All material must be sent to the Director of the Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies Program (DSU Box 2377)
• Deadline for submission is March 1
• The Director of the BSIS program, the Director of the DMI and the Director of the GIS program will review the nominations and select the recipient.
Please click here for the application form