OkraMail powered by Google FAQs
How do I log into Okramail powered by Google?
- Go to Okramail
- Use your okramail username portion of your okramail email address as the username (ex. email@example.com...use jdoe ·
- The initial password is your username and the last 4 digits of your DSU Student ID (i.e. 900#)· Upon login, it is strongly recommended that you change your password. If this is your first time to login to OkraMail, you will be prompted to change your password.
How do I change my password in Okramail powered by Google?·
- Log into Okramail
- Click on “Settings” in the upper right hand corner·
- Click on the “Accounts” Menu option· Click “Google Account Settings”· ·
- Click Change Password· ·
- Fill out the required fields and click submit
- Username is first part of your okramail email address before the “@”
- Type in your Student ID (900#)
- First name that is your “official name” in Banner
- Enter your Last name:
- Enter your Birthdate·
- Click Submit·
- Provide the Answer to your security question(it is the same security question in DSU Online Services)·
- Type in your new password·
- Type in your new password to confirm
How do I reset my password on Okramail powered by Google?·
How do I find out my user name?
- Go to Okramail
- Click on “I don’t know my username”·
- Type in your Last Name·
- Type in your Student ID (900#)·
- Your username and email address will now display
- Alternatively, you can go to our Query Page
For help with Okramail powered by Google, please click on the “Help” icon in the upper right hand corner, or refer to Google Support
How do I get OkraMail on my phone?
- Go to the Mobile Section on the Google Support site and select your specific device type for instructions.