You should always have questions prepared to ask the employer at the end of an interview. Use the following as a guideline:
1. What will be my responsibilities?
2. Where will I fit into the overall organizational structure?
3. Who will I report to?
4. Where does he/she fit in the structure?
5. Who will report to me?
6. How experienced are they?
7. What do you expect me to do the first 6 months?
8. What level of performance do you expect from me?
9. Who are your customers?
10. Where is the company going? Upwards? Expansion plans?
11. What are the chances of advancements? Promotions?
12. What will be my salary, benefits, and bonuses? Do not bring this up to early in the interview process. Wait until they are sold on you.
13. Will traveling be involved and required in this position?
14. Will relocation be required in this position now or in the future?
15. What training do you provide?
16. When will you decide on the appointment?
17. What is the next step?
Click HERE to download a copy of these questions to take with you to the interview.